Ashley Newman Photography | The Woodlands, TX
Hannah and Craig's wedding was such a delight! I love to get the opportunity to work with other couples through second shooting. This time I got to tag along with Jennifer McAteer! We have worked together before and it is always a fun time.
We were at the lovely Southern House and Garden, and as always they did not disappoint.
I wanted to share some of the things that made this wedding a success and a checklist for brides who are trying to get everything together themselves! It's a lot of work, but this couple pulled it off because they were so relaxed and organized. Check out there FREE tips to help make your day just as stunning!
Bridal Photography Checklist:
Veil / hair piece
Bouquet and bout
Vows (if applicable)
Photography Checklist: The Family
• Bride with her mom and dad
• Bride with her mom
• Bride with her dad
• Bride and groom with her mom and dad
• Bride and groom with her immediate family
• Bride and groom with her immediate family and grandparents
• Bride and groom with each set of grandparents
• Groom with his mom and dad
• Groom with his mom
• Groom with his dad
• Groom and bride with his mom and dad
• Groom and bride with his immediate family
• Groom and bride with his immediate family and grandparents
• Groom and bride with each set of grandparents
Ashley Newman Photography is a Woodlands Family Photographer and Storyteller specializing in outdoor family photography. In addition to lifestyle family portraits, Ashley offers day-in-the-life legacy sessions, outdoor maternity sessions, fresh 48 hospital portraits and in-home newborn photography. Ashley serves Montgomery county areas including Spring, The Woodlands, Conroe, and Magnolia.